information for new clients
Mothers Helping Mothers
Here's what you need to know
Registering to be a new client:
- You will need to come in during shopping hours between Tue & Fri 9-11:30am or the 1st Sat of the month 9-11:30am
- You will need some type of ID or passport for yourself and social security cards or other forms of ID for any children you have in custody. You may only shop for YOUR children so we need to have proof of them in your file.
- It is first come, first serve for all merchandise in the store so plan on being there early to line up and bring water in the Summer and warm clothes in the Winter.
- You will have 30 minutes to shop after you registering
- You can return once every 4 months to shop
- Address is 5933 N. Washington Blvd Sarasota, FL - Parking is in front and is limited. Please do not block others in or park in tow away zones.
Allowances per visit - *based on availability
Headline Text Centered